Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic) various National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
NASPOLY ND Courses
|ND Autotronics Engineering Technology|
|ND Civil Engineering Technology|
|ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|ND Hospitality Management|
|ND Library and Information Science|
|ND Mass Communication|
|ND Mechatronics Engineering Technology|
|ND Public Administration|
|ND Science Laboratory Technology|
|ND Architectural Technology|
|ND Business Administration|
|ND Computer Science|
|ND Estate Management|
|ND Leisure and Tourism Management|
|ND Local Government Studies|
|ND Mechanical Engineering Technology|
|ND Office Technology and Management|
|ND Quantity Survey|
|ND Social Development|
|ND City and Regional Planning|
Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Qualification
Candidates who made the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia their institution of First, Second or Third choice and achieved 110 and above in the 2021 UTME.
Candidates should note that only 2022 (JAMB) UTME registration numbers are acceptable for Post-UTME screening, which will be conducted online.
How to apply for Nasarawa State Poly Post UTME form
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2 000.00) online.
- Go to
- Select admission menu
- Click on post UTME drop down list
- Fill the form, click do not verify button, scroll down and fill in your JAMB subjects and scores and click register button
- Scroll down and click on continue link (red color)
- Scroll down again and click on ‘click to pay’ link
- Click online payment and click pay
- Copy your payment reference and click continue to make payment connect and pay with your master card, Visa or Verve and print receipt after a successful payment or
- Click on the Bank Branch option and click on this invoice link to print the invoice and use it to pay in any bank branch.
- After payment, come back to and click on admission menu and then click on post UTME submenu.
- Just enter your UTME registration number (at the top of the screen) and click verify button.
- Scroll down and click continue link
- Enter your O’level subjects and grades
- Print acknowledgment slip and sign out. Your application is now complete.
For enquiries, please contact the following numbers: 08088746958,08036283141,08065630633,08065918415,08066116058
RECOMMEND: List of schools whose Post UTME forms are out.