Table of Contents
This is to let you know that the FCE Pankshin Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The school’s management is inviting candidates who want to continue their tertiary studies at the institution to apply for their post UTME form now.
Guidelines, procedures, how to apply, and other detail about the FCE Pankshin post-UTME Form have been provided in this post. Hence, stick around while I walk you through this article.
What is FCE Pankshin Cut-Off Mark?
The cutoff mark for FCE Pankshin is 120 and above. To be sure of admission into the college, you have to score 120 and above in your post UTME
FCE Pankshin Admission Requirements
- JAMB will not clear any Candidate who does not upload their O’Level result. All Candidates are therefore advised to visit any JAMB office or JAMB-accredited CBT center to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) If they have not done that.
- All Candidates are advised to check the College screening conditions below before applying. Supplying false information by any candidate will result in disqualification. You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ Level results.
- The Academic Board of the College approved that all qualified candidates who applied for admission into the College in the 2022 UTME conducted by JAMB be screen.
- All UTME Candidates must have chosen FCE Pankshin as their First Choice and scored at least 180 and at least 120 points for Degree and NCE, respectively, and the differential score for various Schools/Programs/Departments and Course Combinations as shown below:
Read Also List of Federal Universities in Nigeria
How to Apply for FCE Pankshin Post UTME Form
To apply for FCE Pankshin Post UTME Form, firstly, you have to:
- Log on to the College Website: https://www.fcepkn.edu.ng/
- Click on Apply Now (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Click on Paid. Continue Registration
- Enter the RRR you used for payment
- Enter the Password of your choice.
- You will be asked to log in if your payment has been confirmed
- Click on the Home link
- Click on Login
- Enter your Jamb Number and Password
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Click on the O/Level menu
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Examination Number and Date)
- For degrees, click on the UTME menu and enter your subjects and grades correctly.
- Print your screening form
How Much is FCE Pankshin UTME Form
The FCE Pankshin Post UTME Form is sold for just 2,500 Naira only
Is FCE Pankshin Considered a University?
For now, FCE Pankshin is affiliated with the University of Jos for all its degree programs.