Apply for the University of Queensland PhD Scholarship for Domestic and International Students 2022. The University of Queensland eagerly awaits applications from students across the globe for its Ph.D program in Australia.
About the Award
The program is available for new domestic and international students who want to study a higher degree by research in Health at the University of Queensland.
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland has one of the most comprehensive ranges of study courses in Queensland, with 4000 courses offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why at the University of Queensland?
The university supports students in their academic pursuit to attain a higher degree by research. It offers the best opportunities and practical experience, knowledge and skills that will prepare them to exceed expectations in their careers.
University of Queensland
Department of Health
Higher Degree by Research
$40,000 per annum
Also, Apply for Newcastle University MA Scholarship for Students in the UK, 2022
Number of Awards
International and Australian
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher Degree by Research in Business and Economics, Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine, Science, and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates have to enroll in a higher degree by research program at the university
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A research master’s degree, or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis, or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply for University of Queensland PhD Scholarship
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to support the application: academic CV, academic transcript, award certificates/testamurs, evidence of English language proficiency, a copy of passport, and contact details from two referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, please check the entry requirements for UQ’s Higher Degrees by Research.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $40,000 per annum to the successful candidates.
Wonderful offer to study PhD at the University of Queensland with financial support.
More Scholarship links below.