This is to let you know that the COOU Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out. Following the release of the Anambra State University screening result
, the school management has released the COOU Admission List.
Candidates who chose Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University/Anambra State University during JAMB registration can now check their admission status
online. The released COOU/ANSU admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you pay attention as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the COOU/ANSU Admission List
Also, Read Ambrose Alli University Admission List is out for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB
portal. In addition, we have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Without much ado, let us show you how you can check your admission status. Aforementioned, there are two ways you Anambra State University admission list
. They are:
How to Check COOU Admission List via the University’s Portal
- Firstly, visit the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/login.aspx.
- Secondly, login to the portal using your JAMB registration number
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
Have you been admitted into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
? If yes, congratulations. You can now proceed to JAMB CAPS to confirm your admission
How to Check COOU Admission List Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the firstly, visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- While the page loads, proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your COOU/ANSU admission status.
Once again, congratulations. We wish you the very best as you embark on another educational journey towards your career.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Firstly, go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Brief History of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
The University was established by law No. 13 of 2000 by the Anambra State
Government and has a 2-Campus structure.
The main campus of the University is located at Uli, in the former site of the Ekwenugo Okeke Polytechnic, formally called Anambra State Polytechnic. The second campus is located at Igbariam in the former site of the College of Agriculture.
The law establishing the University phased out the State Polytechnic and the University inherited its assets and liabilities.
On the other hand, the University law failed to repeal the Edict establishing the College of Agriculture, Igbariam, hence, legally, the University and the College existed side by side at the Igbariam Campus site, until 2006 when the government relocated the College of Agriculture to Mgbakwu, about fifteen kilometers away from Igbariam.
On 11 September 2014, the university was changed to its current name after a bill was passed by the Anambra State House of Assembly with the aim of immortalizing Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, a politician and leader of the breakaway Republic of Biafra
Don’t hesitate to share this article and also leave a comment with us in the comment section.