Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Program admission form of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti in affiliation with Lagos Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to apply FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up Program (Degree and HND Conversion). below.
About FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme
The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) program provides a platform where opportunities are made available for quality University education for the target beneficiaries.
Federal University Oye Ekiti has launched a new program for Nigerian University and Polytechnic graduates in a bid to correct the results of those who could not excel academically during their first degree due to some challenge.
FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Program Objectives
The objectives of the FUOYE top-up program (degree and HND conversion) are to:
- provide suitable academic programs that will facilitate conversion from HND to University degree certification
- make content and instructions available that will upgrade the quality of university degrees from Third Class and or Pass.
- Facilitate university education, which will lead to a change of degree/career, where necessary.
- to bring an academic level ground for degree Inequality
FUOYE – LASPOTECH Supplementary Courses (Degree and HND Conversion).
Click on the image for a better view
- Candidates must meet the following admission requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of Five (5) O-levcl subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings. In the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes, English Language and Mathematics at credit level are compulsory for all Engineering, Science and Social Sciences candidates. Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass on Degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution,
- ICAN, ANAN and CIB final exams are required for the conversion program. Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme is essential.
Who can apply?
- University graduates with Third Class or Pass degree
- HND graduates wishing for a university degree.
- Graduates interested in career change (eg Chemistry graduate wanting to change career to Biochemistry, etc.).
Time: Six (6) Semesters (3 Sessions)
Contact period: Lectures will only take place at Laspotech Ikorodu Campus (Saturdays and Sundays).
How to obtain FUOYE – LASPOTECH Supplement Form (Degree and HND Conversion).
Pick up your hard copy form at the Center for TOP-UP Degree and HND Conversion Program Office, Lagos State Polytechnic Consultant, Ikorodu, and pay a non-refundable fee of N15,000 (fifteen thousand naira only).
Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original and photocopies) and receipt of purchase of form for selection at the Recharge and HND Conversion Unit, Laspotech Konsult Office, Ikorodu, Lagos State.
A schedule of payment fees will be provided if found qualified for admission. DISCOUNT PAYMENT IS ALLOWED
FUOYE – LASPOTECH Top-Up Screening
The 2022/2023 Academic Session screening exercise of the Top-up and Conversion Program of the FUOYE, LASPOTECH Center Annex as follows:
Date: Friday, 7th and Saturday, 8th October 2022
Venue: LASPOTECH, Ikorodu, Lagos State
Time: 2pm on Friday 7th and 9am on Saturday 8th
Please come with the original of your credentials, NYSC discharge or exemption certificate, copy of the online completed application form and NGN10,000:00 only.
For further inquiries about the screening exercise, please contact any of these telephone numbers: 07032043619, 0816703 8557.
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.