This is to let you know that the FUAM Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. The management of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) has released the 2022/2023 academic session admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various first-degree programs.
FUAM first and second batch admission lists have been successfully uploaded online. Check Below
How to Check FUAM Admission List
Currently, you can only access your FUAM admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
READ ALSO: How To Print JAMB Admission Letter for 2022
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
How to Check FUAM Admission List on the School’s Portal
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the FUAM admission status checking portal at http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
Notes to admitted candidates:
- Successfully admitted candidates are to click here to Pay their Acceptance Fee. Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank. Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for the University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
- After making payment, click here to complete your admission acceptance process. Print your admission letter and acceptance letter, then go for screening.
- Also login to the JAMB CAPS Portal to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUAM admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.