This is to let you know that the BUK Direct Entry Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management of the institution is inviting candidates who want to gain admission into the university via direct entry to apply now before the application ends. Below are the guidelines, eligibility, and other important info about the BUK Direct Entry Form.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR BUK DIRECT ENTRY?
To be eligible for BUK Direct Entry, candidates must have applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University, Kano (BUK) as their First Choice.
HOW MUCH IS BUK DIRECT ENTRY FORM?
The bayero University Kano Direct Entry Form is N2000
HOW TO APPLY FOR BUK DIRECT ENTRY FORM
- On the front page of www.buk.edu.ng, click on DE Screening Application Portal Direct Entry Online Screening.
- Then enter your DE Number, Phone Number, and Email Address to log in.
- An email with a personalized payment invoice will be delivered to your mailbox right away. Print it off and take it to any bank in the country to make a non-refundable screening fee payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only).
- To finish the screening, go back to the DE Screening Application Portal. Note that applicants will not be able to proceed with the screening process until their money has been received and verified.
- Fill out the Personal Data (including a current passport photo) and Result Verification forms, then click’submit.’
- Your email inbox will be flooded with an auto-generated Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip. Make a copy of the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be required when collecting the admission letter and registering.
Not yet out.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write to [email protected].