This is to let you know that the FUTMINNA Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out. Following the release of the Federal University of Technology Minna screening result, the management has invited the students to check their admission status online. Hence, follow the guidelines and procedures provided below to check
Candidates who chose FUTMINNA as their first choice and sat for their screening test can now check their admission status online. Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you carefully read through as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the FUTMINNA Admission List.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. We have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. Before you proceed to check your Admission status, kindly check the JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities, 2022
Now, let us show you how you can check your admission status. As mentioned before, there are two ways you can check the Federal University of Technology Minna Admission List. They are:
How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List Via the University’s Portal
- Firstly, Visit FUTMINNA admission status portal at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and one of your names in the required columns
- Finally, click “Submit” and proceed to check your FUTMINNA admission status
Have you been admitted into FUTMINNA? If yes, congratulations. Now, login to the JAMB portal and ACCEPT or REJECT your admission on CAPS. NOTE that you are to do this within 72 hours.
For those who could not check their admission status via the school’s portal, below is an alternative for you to do so.
How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your FUTMINNA admission status.
Once again, congratulations. We wish you the very best as you embark on another educational journey towards your career.
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.