Are you an undergraduate who seek further your studies abroad? Then here is an opportunity for you to apply for the University of South Alabama Scholarships for 2022. This award provides you with the opportunity to start your academic journey in the USA by applying for the International Student Scholarships at the University of South Alabama. The funding program is designed for the academic year 2022/2023. Eligibility, scholarship description, requirements, how to apply and other info about the University of South Alabama Scholarships have been carefully detailed in this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Recommended: Stanbic IBTC Undergraduate Scholarship
The University of South Alabama was founded in 1963, the institution has more than 14,000 students and more than 100 academic programs. USA’s centres and institutes support the teaching, discovery and service missions of the University. So, do you need more reason why you should study at the University of South Alabama? Anyways, at South, students can discover and strengthen their career passions and form connections that result in lifelong relationships. The USA provides new facilities and resources for teaching, housing and recreation, health sciences, the arts, engineering, computer science and athletics. The university also offers plenty of avenues for discovery.
The University of South Alabama International Undergraduate Scholarships is hosted at the University of South Alabama, USA
The United States of America (USA)
University of South Alabama Scholarships 2022 is available to Undergraduate students
Worth of Scholarship
this award is worth $1500
I’d also recommend that you check out Rotary Foundation Global Scholarship Grants for Development
Number of Awards
The University of South Alabama Scholarships 2022 is open and available to all students from all over the world. That is, it is an international scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a degree-seeking student
- Have a minimum ACT of 28 (or SAT converted)
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 3.5.
December 31, 2022
How to Apply for the University of South Alabama Scholarships 2022
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified academic records of all secondary education attempted, financial statements and letter of recommendation must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must have a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of South Alabama will provide an award amount of $1500 to the high achieving candidates for their undergraduate studies.