As a postgraduate who wants to further your educational career, here is an opportunity for you to apply for the University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for 2022. International applicants seeking to study in the UK are invited to apply for the University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for the 2022 academic session. The scholarship seeks to support over 150 postgraduate taught merit scholarships in 2022.
The university is among the world’s top-100 universities renowned for excellence, impactful, and distinctive research-led learning and teaching. Studying at the University of Sheffield will afford the students excellent learning and research opportunities where the university’s global reputation for excellence makes a difference.
Host of Scholarship
The University of Sheffield
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Scholarship
Courses tenable at the university
Just as the name implies, the University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship is available for international students. All candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the University of Sheffield scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Your program must commence at the University of Sheffield in autumn 2022
- Applicants must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programs split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Applicants must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- Applicants enrolled for a Masters/integrated Ph.D. program are eligible for a merit element of the program only.
- Applicant must provide a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicants have clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Applicants have a strong academic profile.
How to Apply for the University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship
Applicants are to apply for an eligible postgraduate course at the University of Sheffield for the 2022 academic session.
If admitted to study at the university, applicants can then apply for the University of Sheffield postgraduate international merit scholarship while ensuring that they provide all the required documents.
17 May 2022 at 13:00 (UK time).