Each year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country. The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
While applying for NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship, kindly check out 2020 Policy Competition for Nigerian Undergraduate Students | N250,000 Up for Grab
Eligible Fields of Study
All fields of study
Eligibility for NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship
- Aspirants must be a registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in any recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Evidence of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Evidence of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) need not apply
Number of Scholarships
Worth of Scholarship
The Scholarship is worth NGN 150,000.
Duration of Scholarship
Till the time of graduation.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
Recent Passport Photograph
Certificate or Proof of Origin
Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
JAMB/University Admission Letter
1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and conditions. An on-screen alert will confirm that you have completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Sponsors: The NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship is sponsored by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN)
Important Notes: Total scholarship Application Forms must be completed online. Candidates will fully bear the cost of transportation to the test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship Application Deadline
Applications will close on October 30, 2020. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2020, at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost of transportation to the test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. As a candidate, you are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to you.
Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and conditions. An on-screen alert will confirm that you have completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
I recommend that you read NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Program 2020 – Apply Now
Frequently Asked Questions About NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship
Ans.: NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for Nigerian Students is ongoing. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
Ans.: The NNPC – TOTAL Scholarship is a Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Undergraduates who are pursuing their degrees in any accredited University in Nigeria. The Scholarship is worth NGN 150,000.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE