The Queensland University of Technology is granting the Faculty of Law International Scholarship 2022 for inspired students who wish to reach their goals in the field of law. The educational award is available for the high achieving candidates from all around the world to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at QUT.
The Queensland University of Technology is a public research university in Australia which was founded in 1989. It has enrolled 48,503 students, including 8,218 international students from more than 100 countries. Now, do you want to know why you should apply for this program? Because QUT provides high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers. Here students have many options to choose their career in any interesting field.
While staying at home, do well to enroll on Harvard University Free Online Certified Courses (Fully Funded) and Yale University Free Online Courses United States of America
Below are the scholarship overviews of the QUT Faculty of Law International Merit Scholarship in Australia. Here, you will get all info needed to clinch this scholarship. Hence, stick around as we walk you through this article.
This scholarship is been hosted by Queensland University of Technology
The QUT Faculty of Law International Scholarship is hosted in Australia
Faculty of Law
Type of Scholarship
Undergraduate and Postgraduate. Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate? Then, you are the right person for this scholarship.
Worth of Scholarship
Covers 25% of your tuition fees
Also. Apply for University of Washington Online Courses 2020 (Fully Funded)
This scholarship is available for International students
October 31, 2022
Benefits of this Scholarship
The scholarship winners will receive a scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score. An ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT provided you meet the academic conditions.
Eligibility for Application
- This program is available for international students. That is, anybody can apply for it.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in one of the courses listed, offered by Faculty of Law: Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – Graduate Entry, Bachelor of Justice, and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have demonstrated excellence in their past studies
- Continue to achieve high standards for the duration of their studies with QUT.
- Certified copies of award certificates, academic transcripts, passport, and language ability proof should be provided by the applicants
- Applicants must maintain a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout your course at QUT.
- The applicants, whose national language is not English, are suggested to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- No additional application required for the grant. You only have to register yourself in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in one of these courses offered by Faculty of Law: Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – Graduate Entry, Bachelor of Justice and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at QUT. After being enrolled, applicants must be eligible for this award.
How to Apply
For the scholarship, you don’t have to apply separately. Applicants who meet the scholarship requirements and are accepted into one of the eligible courses will receive both a scholarship and a seat in that course.
The following requirements must be met in order to be eligible for the continuing scholarship after your first two semesters:
In order to graduate from QUT, you must maintain a GPA of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale.
Eligible and interested candidates should click on the green link below to apply.