This is to inform the general public that Agip Postgraduate Scholarship for 2020 session is currently ongoing. The Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited, Operator of the NNPC/NAE/Oando PSC Is Offering the 2020/2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award to Nigerian students. The Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited has just announced the commencement of its 2020/2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Programme. Instructions on how to apply for this scholarship are given in this post. Stay Tuned!!!
About AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship
The Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/Oando PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Social Investment Programme. Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, has supported the education of hundreds of Nigerian students through its Post Graduate scholarship scheme. Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, along with its PSC partners, initiated this scholarship programme to help build capacities of young and brilliant Nigerians and further boost the pool of qualified manpower for deep offshore activities in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry. In pursuance of this, NAE Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2020/2021 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Benefits of The Scholarship
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for the selected one-year course of study.
Level/Field of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
The Scholarship is hosted in Nigeria for Local Scholarships and any other Country of choice based on where you have gotten admission to study.
The Agip Postgraduate Scholarship is only designed for Nigerian Students wishing to pursue their master’s degree abroad or in Nigeria.
The Agip NAE scholarship award takes care of the following; tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses,f2019 and a return economy ticket for the selected one-year course of study.
For you to be Qualified for the award, you must meet the following criteria written below:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree program in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2020.
4. Have completed the mandatory one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2020 (applicable to overseas category).
Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Requirements
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree program in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2018.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2018 (applicable to overseas category).
How to Apply for AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450×450 pixels) with a white background, not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for postgraduate studies 2020/2021 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- A valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2020)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click here.
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2020 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
The Agip postgraduate Scholarship is not yet available. However when on, scholarship application ends on 26th May. It will be great you apply 2 weeks before the deadline to avoid the deadline day rush.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE