Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session – Apply Now
Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
This is to let you know that Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. The management of the school is inviting candidates who want to further their tertiary education at the institution to apply for the Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other info concerning Kogi State Post UTME Form have been provided in this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2020/2021 UTME and made Kogi State Poly Lokoja their Choice of Institution.
What is Kogi State Poly Cut Off Mark?
How Much is Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form?
The Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form is N2000
Who is Eligible to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
- Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 120 are eligible to apply
- 2nd and 3rd choice candidates with a minimum of 120 JAMB Score can now register for Post UTME without change of Institution.
The official cost for the FUTA post utme form Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000) only payable at any bank on Remmita (RRR) platform only.
How to Obtain Kogi Poly Post UTME Form.
- Firstly, go to kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as a guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as the default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for the screening
Also, Take Note:
- Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for a candidate’s record to be captured.
Read Also Kogi State Poly Academic Calendar
Registration is still ongoing Post UTME Screening Extended till 15th October 2020.
KSP management strongly advise that all students follow the Covid-19 guidelines during the Post UTME Screening
- Wash your hands before entering into the hall.
- Observe social distancing
- Wear a Face mask/Shield
For Further Info and Online assistance during application:
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9 am – 5 pm Mon-Friday and 10 am-3 pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5 pm and 8 am daily
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE