This is to let you know that BMU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. The management of the school is inviting candidates who wish to further their tertiary studies at the Bayelsa Medical University Yenagoa to apply for the BMU Yenagoa Post UTME/Direct Entry Form. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other info about the BMU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form have been provided in this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Who is Eligible to Apply for BMU Post UTME/Direct Entry?
- All prospective candidates must apply for admission into Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa (BMU) as an institution of First Choice and scored 180.
- All UTME candidates who scored 180 but didn’t choose the school can apply on the condition that they will make Bayelsa Medical University their First Choice.
- All candidates should possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, and are further advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
- Direct Entry: Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose BMU, like the Institution of their First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for the screening exercise. The University accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates or its A’level equivalent.
Recommended: List of Federal Universities in Nigeria 2020
What is BMU Yenagoa Cut Off Mark?
How Much is BMU Post UTME Form?
Bayelsa Medical University Screening Method:
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by the screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall be no Post UTME and no Physical Screening, candidates are therefore expected to fill the online application form, scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- Passport Photograph
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
How to Apply for BMU Post Utme/Direct Entry Form
All prospective candidates are required to apply online at https://my.bmu.edu.ng/application/register and pay for the Bayelsa Medical University Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
Application Deadline for BMU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form
Started 3rd August 2020. deadline is not stated yet. Apply as soon as you can.
If you have questions on BMU Post utme, feel free to use the comment box below and ask us or contact the Admissions Office, Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa on Tel: 08131945483 or 08020880183; E-mail: email@example.com.
Study at BMU Yenagoa and have access to
- The Bayelsa State Government Loan Scheme for indigenes
- Local and Foreign Scholarship opportunities for all students
- Decent and Fully Equipped Hostel Accommodation with state of the art facilities
- Constant internet connection with wifi
- Steady Power and Water Supply
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- Safe environment with maximum security
- Well-equipped academic halls and laboratories
- International affiliated universities