This is to let you know that the ATBU Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. However, we will be providing you with info based on last year’s own. So, check out the guidelines and other important details about the ATBU Post UTME Form.
As soon as it comes out, we will update this page. If you have any questions, please FEEL FREE TO ASK US USING THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
Who is Eligible to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Form?
Candidates who did not choose ATBU but scored at least 180 in the UTME and are interested in changing institution to ATBU must do so before 31st of December 2020
Opening and Closing Date for Registration
The registration commences on
Monday, 5th August, and will end on Monday, 19th August 2019.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out. Cut-off mark is 180 – 230. Form cost N2,000. Candidates who did not choose the University can apply. Deadline to apply is 19th August.
This page is exclusively for candidates aspiring to study in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU). This page, which was created by AllSchool, will discuss the ATBU Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all prospective Candidates who applied for admission into ATBU Bauchi, and scored at least 230 (for Medicine & Surgery) and 180 (for all other courses) that the POST UTME FORM form is out.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME
Candidates are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening (payment will start on 5th August).
The procedure below will be followed to apply…
Visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from Monday 5th– Monday 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.