This is to let you know that the KUST Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. The management of the school is inviting candidates who want to further their tertiary education at the institution to apply for the Kano University of Science and Technology Post UTME Form. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other info concerning KUST Post UTME Form have been provided in this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
REGISTRATION PERIOD: The payment and online registration will commence on Monday 28th September 2020.
Recommended: 15 Most Competitive Universities In Nigeria 2020
Who is Eligible to Apply for KUST Post UTME Form?
Those who are eligible to apply for Kano University of Science and Technology Post UTME are:
- UTME candidates with a score of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively are only required to pay the screening fee and register online.
What is Kano University of Science and Technology Cut Off Mark?
The University’s cut off mark is 160
How Much is KUST Post UTME Form?
How To Apply for KUST Post-UTME
- Visit KUST, Wudil website at www.kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2020 Post UTME/ Direct Entry registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/ Direct Entry Registration Number and type the password of your choice.
- Make a payment of Non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print acknowledgement slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE:
- The date, venue, and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with a print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2020 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Deadline for the Application of KUST Post UTME Form
Monday 28th September to Friday, 30th October 2020.
If you still have any questions regarding the KUST 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below. We will answer you as soon as we can.