Lagos State University (LASU) Certificate Programs admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements, duration, course fee and how to apply below.
The Lagos State University Consult Limited and the Lagos State University Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) are looking for qualified candidates to join their certificate programs for the 2021/2022 academic session.
LASU Certificate Programs
- Baking and Sweets
- Closed circuit television (CCTV) installation
- Computer network
- Medicinal Plant
- Metal fabrication
- Photography/Image Editing/Videography
- Proficiency in communication skills
- Python programming
- Security and Crime Management
- Snail and Grasshopper breeding
- Solar inverter installation and repair
- Transport and Logistics
- Web page development
- Small businesses start
- Cyber security
- Data science
- Educational Management
- Environmental management
- State administration
- Leadership and Management
- Production management
- Project management
- Road Traffic Management
- Help Desk and Support Services
- Strategic Financial Management
- Warehouse and Supply Chain Management
LASU Certificate Programs Admission Requirements and Duration
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level)/NABTEB or its equivalent with Credit Pass in English Language and any two relevant subjects.
- Mature candidates with related experience
- Candidates are awaiting results in the current year of application
- Holders of OND/HND/B.Sc./BA/B.Ed./B.Tech. or its equivalent are eligible to apply
- Mature candidates with more than two (2) years related experience
Duration: Three (3) months
How to Apply for LASU Certificate Programs Admission Form
- Candidates should visit odlri.lasu.edu.ng for details on the program of choice.
- Then proceed to www.lasu.edu.ng/payment to pay the application fee of N10,000 for Certificate programs or N15,000 for Diploma programmes, and then proceed to complete the application form.
- Please note that ALL LASU payments are made ONLINE via www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via their submitted email addresses.
Screening: Candidates who have been offered admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
Fashion of Teaching and Learning: All academic activities will be blended learning with 70% online classes and 30% physical classes with a fast and accurate delivery system including workshops.
Queries: For further enquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Any applicant who deposits money into any individual/other account OR by other means than the one above, does so to his/her own detriment.