IBBU Post Utme Form is out for 2020/2021 Academic Session. We are pleased to inform the general public and prospective applicants at the Ibrahim Badamasi University Lapai (IBBUL) that the university management has commenced the sales of its 2020/2021 admission Screening form.
As you are applying to apply for IBBU Post Utme Form, I advise you check out JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities, 2020
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process
1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirements are to proceed to pay online via Paystack.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000. 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Apply for IBBU Post UTME Form
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of results (s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select a preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch web pay).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
While reading IBBU Post Utme Form, Also check out KASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session – Apply
Opening And Closing Date For the Application of IBBU Post Utme Form 2020
The verification and screening exercise starts from Thursday 20th August and will end 30th November, 2020.
The exercise is in three(3) stages and candidates are strongly advised to carefully follow as instructed on the portal for their successful online verification and screening.
All complaints and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the helpline on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM Mondays-Saturdays.
IBBU Post UTME Frequently Asked Questions
– (Q 1.) I have checked the eligibility status and I am eligible to submit my O’Level examination result(s). What is the next step for me to take?
Answer: You must generate your transaction ID/print out the eligibility confirmation/bank payment slip which contains your basic JAMB information and further instructions on how you should proceed. You should then proceed to payment by either going to the banks listed on the portal and make the appropriate payment or you can pay online using your ATM card. After your payment, allow for a few minutes to receive a text message before returning to the portal to continue with the online result submission exercise. Log in using your JAMB Reg. No and your phone no to submit your result(s). Check the INSTRUCTIONS above for a detailed guideline.
(Q 2.) I have checked my eligibility and have made the payment but don’t know how to log in and submit my result(s).
Answer: Your payment must be confirmed and your account activated by the University first before you can log in and submit your result(s). Check the INSTRUCTIONS above for a detailed guideline.
(Q 3.) I have submitted my result(s) but want to change some information on my submission. Can i edit my result(s) submission?
Answer: Yes, you can come back for an unlimited number of times to edit and re-submit your result(s) as long as it is within the submission period.
(Q 4.) If I forgot my JAMB – UTME/DE registration number, can I retrieve them?
Answer: Yes, you can retrieve your JAMB – UTME/DE registration number by reporting to JAMB and not the university.
(Q 5.) I keep on getting an error message when I attempted to log in, What does this mean?
Answer: It means your payment is not confirmed and your account not yet activated on the portal. You should allow for a few minutes and must have received a text message after making payment before you can continue. If you are sure that you have waited for the period of time, then contact the university via email or phone with your eligibility acknowledgement slip and the teller to validate and or confirmed the payment or call any of the helplines.
(Q 6.) I keep on getting an error message “The name XXXXXXXX is already taken.”. What does this mean?
Answer: It means the JAMB No you are attempting to use has already been used by another user. Contact the ICT unit of the university by using the contact form on the university main website.
(Q 7.) Is there any special arrangements for students with disabilities to use the online portal?
Answer: Special arrangements can be made for candidates who, due to a disability, cannot use the online service. Candidates who fall into this category should contact the I.C.T unit in person.