This is to let you know that the FUNAAB Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the academic session is out. Candidates who chose the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta as their preferred institution during UTME registration can now apply for their UTME form.
Eligibility, requirements, how to apply, and other info about FUNAAB Post UTME/Direct Entry Form have been provided in this article. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this post.
All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200, and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to apply online for the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
Admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB is very competitive and involves the following processes:
- Online Admission Application on FUNAAB WEBSITE.
- Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (Computer-based) – UTME and DE candidates.
Successful candidates within the capacity of our institution will be offered admission and required to undergo an intensive ICT Training and Orientation Program to prepare them for life in FUNAAB.
Also, check out the FUNAAB Admission List
Who is Eligible to Apply for FUNAAB Pre-Admission Screening Exercises
- Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates who have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as their First Choice of Institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill in the results online. Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into their respective Degree Programs before logging in to fill out the e-application form.
- Only candidates with a complete application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- Direct Entry candidates, with a minimum of upper credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register on this portal.
- Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than Friday, 9th January 2021.
- FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
What is FUNAAB Cut Off Mark?
The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta cut-off mark is 180
Who is Eligible to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME/Direct Entry Form?
To be eligible for consideration candidates must have sat for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for the following programmes:
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programs:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME/Direct Entry Form
The FUNAAB Post UTME application is in different stages. They are:
Stage A (Expression of Interest): By inputting your 10-digit JAMB Registration Number, a form is displayed to obtain basic information about you which will be used to generate your Pre-Admission Screening Application Invoice of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000) only excluding REMITA charges. Print the Invoice and proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) for payment, or pay Online through Internet Banking or Debit Card.
Stage B (Application): Stage B (Application): At this stage your bio-data, photographs, academic records and other relevant information are collected over several pages. Ensure you save each page as you proceed.
You can log in at any stage of the process and pick up from where you stopped later. On the last page (Acknowledgement Page) you will be required to confirm the accuracy of the information supplied. Ensure you carefully review your entry before submission. Note that after submission, you CANNOT readily make any alteration. On submission, print your generated Application Form
NOTE: Ensure you read the Guideline for Registration, Eligibility for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise, UTME information, and Direct Entry information before progressing. You may NOT be able to complete your application without meeting the requirements.
Guidelines for Online Application
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, excluding processing charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using a debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Monday, 7th September 2020, and closes on Friday, November 20th, 2020.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable), and upload a recent colored passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgment page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as a penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results, or blank pictures would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who upload the wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- DE candidates are further expected to have submitted their transcript no later than Friday, 9th January 2021. and can check their Transcript Processing Status for verification.
Correction of Application Form on FUNAAB Portal
This information is ONLY applicable to candidates who have successfully completed and SUBMITTED their application before the closing date of the application but
- Effected a change of course afterward
- Desire to alter the entries in their application form
NB: Only information entered by candidates (excluding contact details: phone number and email address) can be edited, all details got from JAMB (Surname, first name, other names, sex, state of origin, and UTME score CANNOT be edited. For a change of course, the new course and subject combination will automatically be reflected on the appropriate page.
Correction attracts a penalty of N1,200 (One Thousand Naira Only) including Remita fees. Interested candidates should:
- Generate and print out a Correction Invoice using the form below.
- Proceed to make payment at any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using a debit card or Internet Banking.
- After payment, log again on this page, and your application will be opened for editing after a successful login.
- Login to the portal again to edit their application.
- Carefully review and confirm the modification has been effected before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgment page. Your Correction fee lapses after clicking on submit. Another correction application will be treated as a fresh request which requires payment of another Correction fee.
FUNAAB Screening Date And Details
After completion of the application form, candidates are to ensure they check back for updates on the admission process from January.
- A candidate seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the requirements before making any payment. If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such an offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Admission into Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences, and Veterinary Medicine Courses:
UTME CANDIDATES: In addition to conditions stated in the Eligibility for Admission, candidates are expected to possess five (5) SSC Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level, candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution. At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into the 200 Level.
- A Pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
- A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Science is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
- Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
- Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into their respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill out the e-application form.
- Applications for a refund on losing admissions offers will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for admission applications.