The management of Obafemi Awolowo University, OAE invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to their 2022/2023 academic session admission test exercise.
Candidates should please note that the University has not used the services of ANY THIRD PARTY or INTERMEDIARY for the registration process. The registration can be done online, from anywhere and at any time before the closing date.
Latest Update: Change of Date of 2022 OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise
The management of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife wishes to inform the general public, especially prospective students who selected the University as their first choice in the 2022 UTME exercise and registered for the 2022 Post UTME screening exercise, that the exercise has been postponed until 1 November 2022. This is to allow some applicants facing registration challenges to complete their registration.
For further information, please visit https://admissions.oauife.edu.ngand prospective students should also check their dashboards within the admissions portal.
The management apologizes in advance for any problems that may be caused as a result of these adjustments.
OAU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility and Requirements
- Candidates who made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice institution in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above, are eligible for selection.
- In addition, candidates must have five (5) credit passes, including English Language, at no more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- DE candidates should note that unlike the UTME candidates, they will not undergo any additional screening examination apart from the verification of the credentials they have uploaded.
- DE students must ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admissions Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE admission processing.
- OAU PRE-DEGREE and OAU JUPEB Candidates are expected to register for the 2022/2023 POST UTME.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
The minimum admission requirement to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with credit pass in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved by the Senate from time to time, provided that in each case all the five subjects be taken and passed in no more than two sittings.
- One of the passes will be a pass at ‘O’ level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidates for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credits will be a pass at ‘O’ level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is considered equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at O level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form
Registration for the 2022 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Thursday, September 8 and ends on Sunday, October 16, 2022.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
- Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Step 2: Log in to the website with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
- Step 4: Get a RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) only from this website, and use it to pay online or at any commercial bank.
- Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out, and you can now log in again.
The screening exercise will be done online. Applicants who provide false information or upload incorrect credentials will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates will be required to participate in the Post UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from November 1, 2022.
TAGGED: www.oauife.edu.ng | Obafemi Awolowo University: UAE
RECOMMEND: List of schools whose Post UTME forms are out.