This is to let you know that the FUNAAB Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Following the release of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta screening result, the management has released the FUNAAB Admission List. Candidates who chose FUNAAB while applying for JAMB can now check their admission status online.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you carefully read through as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the FUNAAB Admission List.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. However, we have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
While going through this article, kindly check out JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities, 2020
Now, let us show you how you can check your admission status. As mentioned before, there are two ways you can check the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta admission list. They are:
How to Check FUNAAB Admission List via the University’s Portal
- Firstly, visit the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Admission Portal at http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php
- Now, enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your FUNAAB admission status
Have you been admitted into the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta? If yes, congratulations.
You can now login to the JAMB portal and ACCEPT or REJECT your admission on CAPS.
How to Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your FUNAAB admission status.
Once again, congratulations. We wish you the very best as you embark on another educational journey towards your career.
NOTICE: The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Admission List for 2020/2021 is NOT out. This page will be updated once the List is out. Therefore, kindly click the ALLOW button on the notification popup to be the first to be notified.
Without much ado, below is a brief history about the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta.
About the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, or FUNAAB was founded on January 1, 1988, by the Federal Government when four universities of technology, earlier merged in 1984, were demerged. This led to the creation of the first two universities of agriculture in Abeokuta and Makurdi.
On the same date, Professor Nurudeen Olorun-Nimbe Adedipe was appointed the pioneer Vice-Chancellor of the university. Professor Adedipe officially assumed duty on 28 January 1988. For many years the date which Professor Adedipe assumed duty was wrongly adopted as the foundation day. Following a revisit to the instrument setting up the university, a council decision at its 53rd statutory meeting in June 2010 reverted the foundation date to 1 January 1988 as prescribed by the law which established the university.
Prior to the emergence of FUNAAB, the Federal Government had established the Federal University of Technology, Abeokuta (FUTAB) in 1983. Then, in 1984, it was merged with the University of Lagos and had its name changed to the College of Science and Technology, Abeokuta (COSTAB), before the demerger of January 1988.
The university started off from the old campus of Abeokuta Grammar School, Isale-Igbein near the city centre. It completed its movement to its permanent site along Alabata Road in 1997.