This is to let you know that the OGITECH Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. Follow the instrutions and procedures below to apply for the OGITECH Post UTME Form.
I am directed to inform all distinguished members of OGITECH Community that Admissions Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session holds as follows:
Please note -Each candidate is to come with:
- Face mask
- Printed OGITECH application form
- JAMB slip indicating OGITECH as first choice of institution
- Olevel result (s)5. ND result for HND candidate
Meanwhile, the OGITECH post utme registration is still ongoing. See details below
Who is Eligible to Obtain the OGITECH Post UTME Form?
We will show you the admission requirements for both ND Full-time and part-time.
Post UTME (ND Full-Time).
- Candidates who sat for 2022 JAMB UTME and had chosen the Institute as their Choice of Institution.
- Candidates who did not choose the Institute are also eligible to apply.
- All candidates are required to score at least 120 which is the required JAMB cut-off mark for Public Polytechnics.
- A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB a GCE O’level obtained in subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more that two stings.
- All candidates must obtain a minimum of Five (5) Credit passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE in subjects relevant to their course of study.
Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) Courses.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & GENERAL STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- CHEMISTRY OPTION
How to Apply for OGITECH ND Admission.
- Go to Ogun State Institute of Technology Website via ogitech.edu.ng
- Click on the ADMISSIONS MENU and Click Application Form
- Fill the form, go to your email and confirm the email.
- Login to the portal and complete your registration.
The application process has been greatly simplified. In order to proceed to the Admission Application Page and begin a new application process, please click on the link APPLY FOR ADMISSION.
In order to continue the admissions application process after obtaining your Application Registration Number, click on the link REGISTRATION NUMBER LOGIN. Make sure you fill out your application form with the correct information.
Application deadline: Not Stated. However we advice you apply as soon as you can.
For enquiries on the OGITECH Post UTME and ND Part-Time Form please call: 08168367794, 09055846637, 09055662433, 08180646980.