This is to inform you that the Babcock University Post UTME Form Registration and screening dates for 2020/2021 academic sessions have been announced. Using this platform, we’ll love to notify all candidates seeking admission into Babcock University for the 2020/2021 session, that applications are currently being invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Babcock University (BU), for 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses. Every detail you need concerning Babcock University Post UTME Form has been provided in this article. Hence, let’s walk you through this post.
While on this, kindly check out UNICAL Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session | How To Apply
Babcock University Admission Requirements (General Entry).
Here are the Babcock University general entry admission requirements. If you have the requirements (which are generally, documents), and you scored up to the Babcock University Post UTME cut off mark, then you should be 90% assured of getting admitted.
- The school management requires a minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); Take note that candidates going for Medicine & Surgery course MUST have 5 credits at just one sitting.
- Candidates below 16 years of age should not apply, even if you’re qualified, you won’t be admitted.
- All candidates with awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO SSCE results will be required to present Acceptable qualifications (their results) before the Babcock University matriculation date.
- All candidates who applied for admission directly to Babcock University MUST sit for the JAMB examination (for candidates seeking admission into 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry candidates who are through with their ND).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions are REQUIRED to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from their previous University and Attestation Letters for confirmation.
CLICK HERE to download the list of courses available at Babcock University and the requirements for each of them. If possible, you can get Babcock Post-UTME Past Questions and answers to equip yourself with more knowledge.
How to Apply For Babcock University Post UTME Form
Step 1: The first step is to visit the registration portal: https://application2.babcock.edu.ng. Through this portal, you’ll get to commence your registration process. You are required to create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password. It’s advisable to use the email address and phone number you used during your JAMB registration.
Step 2: After you must have successfully registered, log-in with your Username as your email address and password (which is sent to your email as explained in step 1 above).
Step 3: On the Left panel do the following:
- Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- Click the button to save the registration form once you have correctly filled every information.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments For Babcock Post UTME Registration
To pay for your Babcock University Post UTME registration, simply take the APPLICATION ID to any of these bank nearest to you: (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via the eTranzact platform.
Take note that the Babcock University Post UTME registration fee is as follows:
- The registration fee is ₦2,000.00.
- The service charge is ₦350.00.
- Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: After you have successfully paid, log in to the application system and click on the Submit button.
Step 5: Finally, ensure you follow all instructions on the left menu on the school portal as enumerated above, and be sure you print your completed Application Form.
What Is BABCOCK University Cut off Mark
BABCOCK University Cut Off Mark for 2020 is 160
When Is Babcock University Post UTME Screening Exam
Dear Applicants, please be informed that the 2020 Babcock University Post UTME Screening scheduled to hold on your chosen Date and Time has been shifted to commence from Monday, August 24 in line with the directive from JAMB. Kindly note that candidates whose screening dates are August 3, 5 and 7 are NOT required to go online to reschedule Date and Time. They are only required to check the correct Date and Time on https://applications2.babcock.edu.ng Thank you. Registrar
Babcock University Courses
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENGLISH STUDIES
- FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- INFORMATION RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE/INTERNATIONAL LAW AND DIPLOMACY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOCIAL WORK
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
You can visit the university’s official website at www.babcock.edu.ng
Endeavour to share this post using the share buttons below. Best of luck
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE