UNIZIK Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out – Apply Now
This is to let you know that UNIZIK Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. The management of the institution is inviting students who wish to further their undergraduate studies at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University to apply for their post UTME form now. Eligigibility, requirements, how to apply and other info about the UNIZIK Post UTME Form hae been carefully detailed in this post. hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Who is Eligible to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Form?
- Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their FIRST choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to.
- Candidates who want to change to UNIZIK are free to do so but must do the change on or before Friday 20th November 2020.
- The UNIZIK cutoff mark is 160, 180 and 200 depending on the course/programme. See the Cut-off mark for all courses below.
- Candidates awaiting O’level Result are eligible to apply.
UNIZIK Cut Off Mark for All Courses
UNIZIK cut off mark ranges from 160 to 200 depending on your course of study. Candidates who did not reach the cut-off mark for their department should change to another course that suits their course. The change must be done on or before 20th November 2020.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT-OFF MARK OF 200
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Rehabilitation, Nursing Science, Radiography.
- MEDICINE & SURGERY
- SOCIAL SCIENCES: Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science only.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT-OFF MARK OF 180
- ARTS: English Language and Literature, Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, Chinese Studies
- BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Entrepreneurial Studies, Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration
- BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Environmental Health Science.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT- OFF MARK OF 160
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
Recommended: List of Federal Universities in Nigeria 2020
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Below are the procedures you need to follow to ensure that you register successfully for your PUTME form.
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Continue
- Click on ‘Create Account’
- Fill out the form with your accurate details (JAMB UTME Registration Number, a valid email address and Phone Number and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on the “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE.
Opening and Closing Date for UNIZIK Post UTME Form Registration
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University post UTME registration is ongoing and will end on the 30th of November 2020.
Kindly note that:
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
- Candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where the examination was taken. Candidates can always go back to update their O’Level result information for correctness.
- Mistakes in O’level during registration can be corrected after submission of the form by clicking on step four and click on the fill application form.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Details
The UNIZIK exact Method for Screening for 2020/2021 session is yet to be announced.
However, the school management has assured that the screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with established COVID-19 safety protocols.
Below is the details/method for the last session
- The screening exam was computer-based.
- Candidates are to write the four subjects they wrote in the 2019 UTME (ie, if in JAMB UTME you wrote Mathematics, English, Physics and Biology, that that is what you will write in the UNIZIK Screening Exam)
- Candidates were given just 50 minutes to answer 50 questions. The questions were mixed.
- However, some few candidates said they saw a subject they did not write in JAMB UTME.
- Only bonafide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time were allowed into the University / Examination
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening
If you still have any question regarding the UNIZIK 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions using the comment box below or send an email to email@example.com.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE