Osun State University, UNIOSUN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to obtain them UNIOSUN post UTME form below.
The general public is hereby informed that the application forms for admission into the undergraduate programs of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) are now available online after UTME and direct entry screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates who Osun State University as their First choice, with a minimum score of 160.
However, candidates who intend to study Accounting, Business Administration and Political Science must score at least 180 points while candidates who scored less than 200 points will not be considered for admission to any of the programs listed below:
- Common and Islamic Law
Meanwhile, candidates who have opted for any of these courses but scored below 200 can switch to any other relevant program of their choice.
UNIOSUN will only admit candidates who have obtained at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects in not more than two sittings, except for Medicine, Nursing and Law, where candidates are expected to have at least five (5 ) to have ) credit passes in SSCE/NECO in the relevant subjects at one sit. The University also accepts a minimum of lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
Candidates must provide their O’level details carefully on the University Portal. Any candidate providing incorrect information will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates will be withdrawn once discovered. Candidates who are waiting for results should provide it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the selection exercise will not be considered for admission.
In accordance with the existing national policy, any candidate who will be less than sixteen (16) years of age at the point of registration/documentation for the program need not apply.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Form
Candidates must register online by accessing the University’s website to complete and submit an application. They are required to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Be sure to read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payments of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) for the Post UTME screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled cards.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Direct Entry candidates must complete the form online following the same process as above and ensure they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programs. They are also expected to send their academic transcripts to the Registrar of the Osun State University not later than. Friday 7 October 2022.
- ALL direct entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) program who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2022/2023 academic session, who must have obtained a direct entry form from JAMB, may also apply for the selection exercise.
CHANGE OF SETTING:
- Candidates willing to change from other institutions to make Osun State University their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Candidates who have made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on the first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and provide their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
- The 2022/2023 admissions exercise will be based on Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-requisite for admission.
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12:00 noon on Friday 21 October 2022.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo at Tel: 080-35799424, 08107976419
RECOMMEND: List of schools whose Post UTME forms are out.
Share this post: If you think this post might be helpful to someone else, please share it using the buttons below!
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.