The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission of promoting excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all health science disciplines. Since its foundation, the University has created a niche for itself by being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high quality educational delivery.
- Candidates who made the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2022 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the Post UTME screening. In addition, candidates who have not chosen the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to transfer to the University are also eligible for the selection.
UNIMED supplementary Post-UTME screening exercise, 2022/2023
- Candidates must pass five (5) credits at one sitting in relevant O/Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS program and no more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programs in the University
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who have a minimum of 10 marks in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the Basic Medical or Biological Sciences with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics need English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE UNIMED POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Eligible candidates must log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via the online payment system using DEBIT cards;
- After payment, print payment receipt
- On the Post-UTME portal, click on Login Application to login using your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, go to the University website at www.unimed.edu.ng and for any online issues, please email [email protected]
ALSO NOTE THE FOLLOWING ISSUES
- All candidates are requested to bring the following items to the examination hall:
a. JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct Entry Candidates;
b. Printed copy of the completed 2021/2022 Admission Screening Slip.
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University’s website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an email to [email protected], or call the telephone number: +234- 813-551- 3654.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Please note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details on admission to the programs offered by UNIMED can only be obtained from the University’s administrative office and from the university’s website, www.unimed.edu.ng.
Also note that valid payments for the purchase of forms can ONLY be made as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone dealing with any individual and/or making payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
Dr Woleola Ekundayo