UNDP Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal is now available – Interested candidates should hurry to apply for jobs at UNDP. See more on how to get the UNDP application forms, the qualifications, requirements and other related information.
About United Nations Development Programmes
The United Nations Development Program is a United Nations agency tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries. Read more
What are the requirements for UNDP recruitment application forms 2022
Please note that the job requirements for UNDP recruitment are based on the position they are hiring for. Some of the basic requirements are;
- A B.Sc degree or HND from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division of any course.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
- Also use the post title as the subject of the post.
- Applicants must submit only ONE application
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and workplaces.
- Advanced competence in written and spoken English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates must not be above 26 years of age at the time of application.
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications
- All candidates must have a valid form of identification such as a valid driver’s license, national identification card, international passport, voter’s card
- Interested applicants must be of good conduct and calm
How to Apply for UNDP Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply for UNDP jobs, follow the steps below:
If you are interested in joining our highly regarded and dynamic team across multiple functional areas, please follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit the official UNDP recruitment portal via https://www.undp.org/careers
- Click on ‘Job Openings
- Scroll down and choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job role, duties and functions carefully
- Finally, click on Apply now
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you can will be contacted and put through the UNDP recruitment process
Take notice!!! UNDP Recruitment Scam Alert!
Beware of fraudulent job offers
- The Department of United Nations Development Programs will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We have strongly advised you to reject such requests from anyone who claims to help you get a job with UNDP. These offers are recruitment scams and do not come from the UNDP.
- Do not give out your personal details or send money to anyone who suggests they can provide work at UNDP.