Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships 2022/2023 online application is now open and submission is ongoing. see below for requirements, eligibility and how to apply.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals for the 2022/2023 Pan-African University Postgraduate Scholarships awards for Africans across their four host institutes.
Interested individuals are advised to read through the eligibility conditions and see how to apply.
The Pan-African University is an initiative of the heads of state and governments of the African Union.
It is a Premier continental university network whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education aimed at achieving a prosperous, integrated and peaceful African Scholarship Sponsor(s): Pan-African University/African Union.
How to apply for Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarship 2022/2023
- All applications for the 2022/2023 Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarship awards must be completed online at https://www.au-pau.org/submission/
- Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined on the official page to submit their applications
- The African Union Commission will offer full scholarships to successful African candidates.
- The closing date for submitting applications with all supporting documents is September 15, 2022.
- Applications received after this deadline will NOT be considered.
- Maximum age of 30 years for male and 35 years for female applicants
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from university and high school)
- Passport or National ID card (personal details page)
- Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm)
- Detailed resume
- Letter of recommendation from ONE of his/her former University lecturers
Names of 3 reference university lecturers (with email address and WhatsApp number) (*Mandatory)
Reasons to join PAU
- Excellent programs offered by world-class faculty;
- A broad network of academic and professional partners on the continent and beyond;
- Attractive scholarship scheme;
- Joint degree awards of the Pan-African University and its host universities;
- Excellent career prospects in some of the fastest growing industries, with appropriate career guidance; and
- Vibrant, multicultural and Pan-African learning and research environments.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions or suggestions? If so, please use the comment box below.