This is to let you know that the UNIMED Post UTME Form and Direct Entry for the 2022/2023 Session are out and currently ongoing. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State various degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
What is UNIMED Cut Off Mark?
How Much is UNIMED Post UTME Form?
The UNIMED Post UTME Form is N12,000
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research, and service delivery in all health science disciplines. Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high-quality educational delivery. The University hereby invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the 2022/2023 Academic Session into the following Faculties / Disciplines:
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
Who is Eligible to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Screening?
- Candidates who made the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2020 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo, and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS program and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programs in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess a minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
UNIMED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Schedule.
Will be available soon. Candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening after successful completion of the online forms
ALSO, NOTE THAT:
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- A printed copy of the completed 2022/2023 Admission Screening slip.
- Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programs offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for the purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk