Applications form for admission to the Professional Master’s Degree Programs at Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School for the academic year 2022/2023 are now being sold. See what courses are offered and how to submit an application to KWASU’s business school below.
Acceptance into Kwara State University Business School Professional Master Degree Programs for the academic year 2022/2023 is open to adequately qualified applicants.
A minimum of 18 months is required for KBS Professional Master’s Degree Programs.
Tuition for the KWASU Business School
It costs one hundred twenty thousand naira (N120,000) for the first and second sessions of the Regular Part-Time Master’s Degree programs and two hundred thousand naira (N200,000) for the Executive Master’s. Amounts for each session can be paid in two equal installments.
Modes of Entry:
- Executive Part-Time
- Weekend Part-Time
- A Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate in any discipline from a recognized institution.
KWASU Business School Courses
The Professional Master Degree Programmes offered by the KWASU BUSINESS SCHOOL are:
- Master in Business Administration with the following options
- Project Management
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Revenue Management
- Marketing Management
- Accounting Management
- Economic Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- General Management
- Master in Public Administration
- Master in International Relations and Diplomacy…and
- Master in Policy and Strategic Studies
How to Apply for Admission to KWASU Business School
For those interested, please click on the “Apply” button below to submit your information:
Here is where you may submit your application.
Only twenty thousand naira (N20,000) is required to apply.
The deadline is September 30, 2022.
For Further Enquiries, Please Contact
- Dr Abdulrasaq Mustapha (Assistant Director) – 08035976174
- Dr Musa |. Biala (Assistant Director) – 08060884444
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.