China Visa Lottery Application Form 2020: How to Apply, Requirements and Eligibility
This is to inform you that China Visa Lottery Application Form 2020 is Out. In this article, I will be showing you how to apply for china visa lottery 2020/2021.
China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers, and more than 14,000km of coastline. Capital Beijing mixes modern architecture with historic sites such as the Forbidden City palace complex and Tiananmen Square. Shanghai is a skyscraper-studded global financial center. The iconic Great Wall of China runs east-west across the country’s north.
Research has it that China has been one of the most beautiful and most visited countries in the world. The country is adorned with natural beauty, scenic attractions, and a lot of friendly people. Its capital city is Beijing
Read Also Janchine Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment
visa is required to enter into the country for Studying, Business, Tourism, etc. and certain processes are involved before you can be issued a visa.
NOTE: The most important thing is that you need a valid Nigerian Immigration passport (validity of at least 30 days after the intended stay) before you can apply for a visa to China.
How To Apply For China Visa Lottery Application Form 2020
- Before starting your application, please make sure you have the Internet Explorer version 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, or Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 or higher, or Safari 5.0. In order to preview, print or save your online form, please make sure that you have installed a version of Acrobat Reader with Simplified Chinese Kit.
- Please do not use IE’s buttons but the “NEXT” or “PREVIOUS” button at the bottom of the page if you want to move forward or backward between pages. You can save the form in this website at any step by clicking the “SAVE” button at the bottom of the page. However, this website can only save your form no more than 30 days.
- Please make sure all items are filled out. Incomplete forms will make you unable to go to the next step. You can click the question mark behind each item for help information which will be found at the right side of the page.
- Chinese visa application form includes a total of four pages. Please print and sign it after filling the form. Please submit the completed form to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center. Please make sure all information is complete, updated, and accurate. The form cannot be modified once you click the “CONFIRM & PRINT” button.
- Please note that the online application form does not mean that your visa will be issued by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General. The final decision on your visa which is made by the Embassy or Consulate-General might be different from your application.
Read Also How To Apply For USA Nonimmigrant Visa
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE