University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. UNIPORT post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply below.
This is to inform all First Choice candidates who have scored 150 and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
How to obtain UNIPORT Post UTME form
- Eligible candidates must input UTME registration number and confirm preloaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Go to any of the following banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment from N2 000.00 only.
- Get a Remita receipt showing an access code from the bank teller confirming the payment.
- Go back online and log in using your UTME registration number and the access code on the payment slip
- Complete the form online as requested. Candidates awaiting their O’Level result(s) should indicate this.
- Click on the “send button” and print the photo card for the selection exercise. Reprint Photo Card a day before the exam.
- Note the date and time of screening on the photo card.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE THE SIT EXERCISE.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or older by October 2022 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar devices or any foreign material will not be allowed in the Showroom and its surroundings.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be deactivated at the end of Registration.
- Registration is online; candidates are therefore not required to be physically present on the University Campus, but are advised to register from anywhere.
- Candidates who have selected the University as their second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their first choice.
- Candidates should ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who fail to do so will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid telephone number (GSM) and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or face disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SIF EXERCISE.
Deadline: October 1, 2022.
For Technical Support Services during the registration, send an email to: [email protected]
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
RECOMMEND: List of schools whose Post UTME forms are out.