The University of Kent has come up with a great program called Human Evolutionary Anatomy Scholarship. This is an international scholarship worth £1000. To have an edge in your field of study, then you have to apply for this program.
The scholarship aims to provide financial relief to international students with excellent academic achievement wishing to enroll in an MSc in biological anthropology at the university.
Kent University was founded in 1965. Also, it is an institution with high reputation in the United Kingdom. The university provides a nurturing, interdisciplinary learning environment to inspire students to achieve more in a career. With the help of various programs and courses, the university has been preparing future leaders. Its staff includes award-winning educators and researchers. From this university, you can expect a diverse and welcoming environment, well-trained lecturers, and top-class facilities. So, what are you waiting for? Apply for Human Evolutionary Anatomy Scholarship now
Everything you need to know about this scholarship has been provided in this article. Hence, stick around as walk you through this post.
This program will be held at the University of Kent
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Scholarship
Also, you have to read King’s College London Collaborative Scholarship for International Students (FULLY-FUNDED)
Anybody can Apply
July 31, 2022
All the winners will get an award of £1000 that will help them to pursue the course of their interest at the university.
- Available for all nationalities.
- MSc in biological anthropology.
- All the candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Applicants must have applied to the MSc in biological anthropology, received a conditional or unconditional offer, and have firmly accepted this offer.
Take some time and enroll in free online courses. Check them out:
Human Evolutionary Anatomy Scholarship Requirements
- Supporting Documents: Send a summary of the human evolutionary research conducted by biological anthropology staff in the school of anthropology and conservation, highlighting which aspects you find most interesting and why. This summary must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: To study in this program, you must have a British first or second class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate subject, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: For the master course, the university accepts IELTS and PTE Academic.
How to Apply for Human Evolutionary Anatomy Scholarship
- How to Apply: After being admitted into an applicable course, you can apply for this application.
Interested and eligible candidates should click on this GREEN link to apply