An opportunity is here for you to apply for the Heriot-Watt University Awards for Undergraduate from Indian, Nepali, and Pakistani Students. This scholarship offers an extensive partial award of $1500 – $3000 to its beneficiaries.
The Heriot-Watt University Undergraduate Awards is available for students residing in India, Nepal, and Pakistan who want to further their undergraduate program at this institution come those September.
Heriot-Watt University is a prestigious institution that holds a reputation for innovative research and highly employable graduates and top quality teaching. It was founded in 1821 and is regarded as the world’s first mechanism institute. With five amazing campuses based in the world’s most beautiful locations, the university is a large community. This institution offers a number of courses in numerous fields of learning. Also, it provides an enabling environment for students and also helps them to achieve their dream through learning.
We have provided you with every info required in clinching this scholarship. So, stick around as we walk you through every detail in this article.
This award is hosted by Heriot-Watt University
Level of Study
Worth of Scholarship
This is your time to enroll for Massachusetts Institute of Technology Free Online Courses
Number of Awards
India, Nepal, and Pakistan
First-come, first-served basis
This support will provide self-funded students with an award of £1500-£3,000. This amount will cover the partial fee of the deserving candidates.
- Only Students from Students belong to India, Nepal and Pakistan can apply for this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- You are eligible for the application of this program if you:
- Domiciled in one of the countries listed above at the time of application and classified as an overseas student for fee purposes starting a full-time on-campus program of study
- Self-funding your course
- Students must have to hold an offer to study a full-time undergraduate degree course starting in September 2020.
- Supporting Documents: All entrants must provide the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one country to another. Check here to get detailed information.
- Language Requirement: To study in an undergraduate program at this university, you have to demonstrate that your English language ability is strong enough if English is not your first language. You can prove your proficiency by achieving IELTS 6.0 overall or an acceptable equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should kindly click on the link below to apply.
Hey, do not keep this post just to yourself, share for others to benefit as well