This is to let you know that the DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out and currently ongoing. The Delta State University (DELSU) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is now on sale. The application deadline and other details have been provided below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the full-time and part-time postgraduate programs leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Professional Masters, Academic Masters, and Doctor of Philosophy degrees of the Delta State University, Abraka.
DELSU Postgraduate Courses
Click HERE to see the postgraduate courses
How Much is DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form?
The admission form costs thirty-one thousand naira. N31.000.00
General Admission Requirements for DELSU Postgraduate Programme
- Candidates for postgraduate studies must have a degree or its equivalent from a Senate- recognized institution. They must have also obtained at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level), or NABTEB at not more than two sittings. Pass in English or Mathematics is not acceptable. Also, ACE and TC II are not acceptable. (No equivalent to WASC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB). Please note that there will be no waiver for anybody seeking admission into any of the programs.
- A candidate applying for Ph.D. in any program must have obtained at least a weighted average score of 60% overall.
- Candidates applying for academic Master Degree (M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A. and LL.M.)must be holders of bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least “Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate
- Candidates applying for a professional Master’s Degree must be holders of a Bachelor’s degrees in a relevant discipline from Delta State University, Abraka or any other accredited university with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate or a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit from a Senate-recognized polytechnic.
- Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least a “Third Class Honours” degree or a HND (Lower Credit) recognized by Senate.
How to Apply for DELSU Postgraduate Admission.
Candidates are required to visit portal.delsu.edu.ng and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2022/2023 PG Admission Form online, and to also generate an application virtual pin of N31.000.00 (thirty-one thousand naira) only. Payment should be made at any of the following designated banks:
- Zenith Bank,
- Unity Bank,
- Fidelity Bank.
The Closing date for the sale of DELSU postgraduate forms is not yet out.
Note: All applicants must submit photocopies of the following documents:
- Transcript of all previous qualifications obtained
- WASC; NECO; GCE or NABTEB Certificate (not TC II)
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption or Exclusion Certificate obtained from NYSC Office only
- A 3–5 page research proposal indicating area of research interest (for Ph.D. candidates)
In addition, candidates are expected to download transcript forms and forward the same to their previous institutions.
List of those offered provisional admission into any program will be published in the Postgraduate School at Abraka Campus. Screening of provisionally admitted candidates and payment of fees will commence immediately.