The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship board is an annual bursary and scholarship program in Delta State for all undergraduates in colleges of education, polytechnics, and universities/public and higher institutions.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board hereby invite applications from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019/2020 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Eligibility and Requirement for DSBSB
- Applicant must be an indigene of Delta State
- All applicants below the age of 18 must submit their JAMB registration number
- Applicants that are 18 and above must provide the National Identification Management Commission(NIMC)
- Applicant must be a registered full-time student in any of the public institutions in the country
- Post-graduate students are not eligible to apply
- Applicant must be in 200 level or above in the university or ND II, HND I, HND II in polytechnics
- Only students from accredited public and private schools are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 2.20 and above
Also, check out IMO STATE GOVERNMENT SCHEME
Duration of Application for DSBSB
- The deadline for the application of Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board is Friday, February 14, 2020.
Important Notice for DSBSB Applicants
- Multiple applications will be disqualified. Do NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics, and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Note: Send email to [email protected] for any application problems, issues, and inquiries.
Also, check out NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2020
How To Apply for DSBSB
Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- The online processing fee of N800 will be charged using debit cards.
- Once the payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgment Card after sending scan copy to [email protected]