The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship board is an annual bursary and scholarship program in Delta State for all undergraduates in colleges of education, polytechnics, and universities/public and higher institutions.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board hereby invite applications from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2022/2023 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Eligibility and Requirement for DSBSB
- Applicant must be an indigene of Delta State
- All applicants below the age of 18 must submit their JAMB registration number
- Applicants that are 18 and above must provide the National Identification Management Commission(NIMC)
- Applicant must be a registered full-time student in any of the public institutions in the country
- Post-graduate students are not eligible to apply
- Applicant must be in 200 level or above in the university or ND II, HND I, HND II in polytechnics
- Only students from accredited public and private schools are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 2.20 and above
Duration of Application for DSBSB
- The deadline for the application of Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board is soon.
Important Notice for DSBSB Applicants
- Multiple applications will be disqualified. Do NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics, and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Note: Send email to [email protected] for any application problems, issues, and inquiries.
How To Apply for DSBSB
Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- The online processing fee of N800 will be charged using debit cards.
- Once the payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgment Card after sending scan copy to [email protected]