Subsequent to the release of the Air Force Institute of Technology post UTME screening result, the school management has released the AFIT Admission List 2022/2023. Candidates who chose the.
The released AFIT Admission List contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you pay attention as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the AFIT Admission List.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. In addition, we have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Without much ado, let us show you how you can check your admission status.
How to Check AFIT Admission List 2022/2023
Please visit https://afit.edu.ng/ to apply for admission to AFIT
Press the “Start New Application” button.
Select ICE as the application type, and then enter your surname, first name, middle name, JAMB registration number, mobile phone number, and e-mail address.
Alternatively, you can print a payment advice with a Remita Number and pay at any bank within the campus of the Air Force Institute of Technology Kaduna by clicking “Pay now.”
Visit https://afit.edu.ng/ to re-enter your application information Click “continue application” when you’re done paying. Password: enter the payment reference number and your surname lower case.
Fill out all the necessary information and upload any necessary files.
Print two copies of the application form after filling it out and submitting it online. It is possible for candidates to save their application form for future use.
How to Check AFIT Admission List Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on the JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, firstly, visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- While the page loads, proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
If your name appears on the list of accepted students at the Air Force Institute of Technology Kaduna (AFIT), congratulations!.
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.