Abia State University Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session – Apply Now
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform are eligible to apply
- Did you score 160 and above in your UTME exam? If yes, then you are eligible to apply for ABSU Post UTME Form.
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate.
I also recommend you check out List of Universities That Are Currently Selling Post UTME Forms 2020/2021 Academic Session
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the ABSU University portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on the Applicant.
- Complete the Application Form.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Details
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from
Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September, 2020online.
- Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after the online registration.
- Candidates are required to stick to the Examination dates and time on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as consideration will not be given to those who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates should note that taking the test on their GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable, as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time of their examinations.
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the University website
Opening And Closing Date for ABSU Post UTME Form Registration
The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July and end
Friday, 21st August 2020.
- The online examination scheduled to start 24th August 2020 has been postponed to a new date. This page will be updated with the new date once its announced.
- The ABSU post utme registration is still on. No deadline was specified. We advice you apply as soon as you can.
Below Are Courses Offered At Abia State University
- Agric-Economics And Extension:
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science And Fisheries
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Education
- Chemistry And Industrial Chemistry
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering:
- Computer Science
- Crop Production And Protection
- Education Accounting
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry:
- Education and Government
- Education and Integrated Science:
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Social Studies
- Education/Fine Art
- Educational Management And Planning
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- English Language And Literature
- Environmental Resources Management
- Environmental Science
- Estate Management
- Fine And Applied Arts:
- Food Science And Technology
- Geography And Planning
- Government And Public Administration
- Guidance And Counselling
- History And International Studies
- Home Economics And Education
- Information And Communication Technology
- Language And Literature
- Library And Information Science
- Library Science
- Linguistics And Communication Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science:
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Plant Science And Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Pure And Industrial Physics
- Religious Studies
- Soil Science
- Surveying And Geoinformatics
- Urban And Regional Planning:
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE