This is to let you know that the AAUA Admission List for 2022/2023 academic session is out. Following the release of the Adekunle Ajasin University screening result, the management has released the AAUA Admission List. Candidates who chose the AAUA as their first choice and sat for their screening test can now check their admission status online.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you carefully read through as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the AAUA Admission List.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. We have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Before you proceed to check the AAUA Admission List, kindly check out JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities
Now, let us show you how you can check your admission status. As mentioned before, there are two ways you can check the Adekunle Ajasin University admission list. They are:
How to Check The AAUA Admission List Via the University’s Portal
- Firstly, visit the Adekunle Ajasin University Admission Portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Then, select the admission status link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your AAUA admission status
Have you been admitted into Adekunle Ajasin University? If yes, congratulations.
Now, login to the JAMB portal and ACCEPT or REJECT your admission on CAPS. NOTE that you are to do this within 72 hours.
Recommended: List of Federal Universities in Nigeria
How to Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to log in to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, and click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on “Check Admission Status” to confirm your AAUA admission status.
Once again, congratulations. We wish you the very best as you embark on another educational journey toward your career.