Sydani Group is now accepting applications from outstanding graduates from a wide variety of academic fields and professional experiences for its 2022 fellowship program. The deadline for submitting applications for the Sydani Fellowship Program is December 31, 2022.
The Sydani Fellowship Program offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for exceptional graduates from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds to launch their careers in management consulting or build marketable capabilities for any work environment. It is intended to provide a dynamic environment for young people to develop leadership qualities, gain hands-on consulting experience and learn technical skills that will position them for high performance.
As a Fellow at Sydani Group, you will be assigned responsibility for specific project components, alongside and mentored by Sydani consultants in a fast-paced learning environment.
Sydani fellowships are for four (4) months. All fellows are assured of real work problems, as well as the analytical rigor and critical thinking required to solve them.
Sydani Fellowship Program Benefits
- Salary: N80,000.00 – N150,000.00 Monthly
- An opportunity to make a real impact solving real problems
- A learning environment to improve your problem-solving abilities and refine your thinking process, together with seasoned consultants
- A platform to stay informed, and stay ahead of your peers through close interaction with our team of experienced consultants and ever-growing network of industry experts
- A monthly allowance.
- More than just an opportunity to boost your CV, there is a potential to start a career at Sydani, as most of our high-performing associates receive merit/performance-based offers for full-time positions.
- Our fellows are assigned to projects based on their areas of interest and the availability of vacancies on those projects.
Sydani Fellowship Program Eligibility
- To be eligible, the applicant must have graduated with a First Class or Second Class (Upper) Degree from a recognized University.
Having the following will be an added advantage to your application:
- A Post Graduate Degree
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abuja: Commute reliably or plan to relocate before starting work (Required).
How to Apply for Sydani Fellowship Program
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply through on the “Apply” button below:
please note: Candidates are encouraged to apply only if they meet the eligibility criteria specified above.
RECOMMEND: Check here for more scholarships and events.