Do you want to apply for MOUAU post UTME form 2022/2023 or you intend to know more about it? Then, you have to stick around as we have provided you with every info required in this article. The awaited Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike post UTME form has been announced and you are advised to apply for it now before it closes.
The Management of Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike (MOUAU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike as their first choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2022/2023 academic session that the PUTME form is now available. Without much ado, let’s dive right into the aim of this post. Firstly, let us talk about the list of courses offered at the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike.
Eligibility For MOUAU Post UTME Form
- Candidates who choose the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
What is MOUAU Cut Off Mark?
Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike (MOUAU) general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of MOUAU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark
How Much Is MOUAU Post UTME Form?
Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike MOUAU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees are non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME Form
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2022/2023 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid email address for records purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration
- NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected])
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of the form.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Candidates awaiting 2022 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register until these results are available. To avoid the need for updates.
- NOTE: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit, and take print-out after executing the Submit button. The system sends a copy of the submitted form to your email for record purposes.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates
- Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening results 7 working days after registration.
Courses Offered At MOUAU
College of Agricultural & Science Education
- Agricultural And Home Economics Education
- Educational Foundation
- Industrial Technology Education
- Library and Information Science
- Science Education
College of Agric Economics, Rural Sociology & Extention
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology
College of Animal Science And Animal Production
- Animal Breeding And Physiology
- Animal Nutrition And Forage Science
- Animal Production And Livestock Management
College of Applied Food Science and Tourism
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Economics
- Hotel Management and Tourism
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
College of Crop & Soil Science
- Plant Health Management
- Soil Science and Meteorology
College of Engineering and Engineering Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-resources Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
College of General Studies and Communications (CGSC)
- English Language
- French Language
- Social Science
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Philosophy and Logic
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- German Language
- Nigeria History
- Health and Physical Education
Hope you understand how these Courses are listed in their Faculty and departments. Here is the complete list of courses offered in MOUA without any faculties or Departments to differentiates them.
Courses / Departments in MOUAU
Courses / Departments in MOUAU
» Agric- Business
» Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
» Agricultural Economics
» Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology
» Agricultural Science and Education
» Banking and Finance (Mgt)
» Chemical Engineering
» Civil Engineering
» Computer Engineering
» Computer Science
» Education and Biology
» Education and Chemistry
» Education and Computer Science
» Education and Integrated Science
» Education and Mathematics
» Education and Physics
» Electrical / Electronic Engineering
» Entrepreneurial Studies
» Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management
» Food Science And Technology
» Forestry and Environmental Management
» Home Economics
» Home Economics and Education
» Hotel Management and Tourism
» Industrial Technology Education
» Library and Information Science
» Mechanical Engineering
» Nutrition and Dietetics
» Plant Science and Biotechnology
» Soil Science
» Veterinary Medicine
» Zoology and Environmental Biology