Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application procedure and guidelines for the 2022/2023 academic session. FULOKOJA post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) DEGREE PROGRAMS for the 2022/2023 academic session.
SEE ALSO: FULOKOJA Direct Enrollment Screening Form 2022/2023.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Qualification
- Only candidates who applied for UTME admission through JAMB chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st choice and scored 170 and above (220 and above for MBBS) are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must have five (5) O’-level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at no more than two sittings. Credit in English language is compulsory for admission to all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result can also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise begins.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form
The Admission Screening Exercise of the Federal University Lokoja (FUL) for the 2022/2023 academic session will be online (non-appearance). Candidates’ O-level results and UTME scores will be evaluated. The University Admission Portal – www.fulokoja.edu.ng will be opened from Monday, September 19, 2022.for Candidates to submit their personal and academic details for the online selection exercise.
Log in with your valid JAMB registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Click on Biodata and update your personal information and exam record(s).
- UTME candidates: Update your personal information and examination record (ie the number of O’level examination sittings and O’level examination details – examination number, month, year and grades).
(Please note that uploading incorrect O’level results details (ie exam number, type and year) will result in automatic disqualification).
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME examination fee) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- BANK PAYMENT: Go to any bank of your choice that offers RMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR; or
- CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the payment page on the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
- Go to the Post-UTME screening page.
- Select your most preferred choice of program from the drop-down list of courses offered in Federal University Lokoja. Please note that you will be shortlisted based on your most preferred program choice. Also note that your UTME and O’level subjects should qualify you for your most preferred program choice.
- (Please visit the University website www.fulokoja.edu.ng for the O’level, UTME and DE requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja)
- Then choose the 5 O-level subjects that match your choice of programme.
- Carefully upload a fresh O’level exam scratch card details for verification.
- (Please note that uploading wrong O’level Exam scratch card details will lead to automatic disqualification. You are allowed to use the scratch card once to verify your result).
- Wait for confirmation of result verification.
- Once your O’level result(s) are confirmed, proceed to print the result of the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
- INCLUDES THE ONLINE POST-UTME SCREEN EXERCISE/PORTAL MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2022.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’-level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study achieved in not more than two (2) sittings. Credit in English language is compulsory for admission to all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level and UTME requirements for courses offered in the Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results can apply but should note that only those with O’level results will be considered for admission once the admission process begins.
- Only candidates who have uploaded their O’level result(s) on the JAMB e-Facility will be eligible for admission. Please note that uploading data on the JAMB e-Facility can only be done successfully at JAMB Office or any JAMB Accredited Centre.
- Only candidates who participated in the Screening Exercise will be considered for admission in the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Only DE candidates who applied through the 2022 JAMB registration exercise and choose FUL as their 1st choice will also be considered for the screening exercise.
- MBBS candidates will be scheduled for a Computer Based Test (CBT) and only candidates who select MB;BS as 1st choice on JAMB portal will be considered for the MB;BS CBT screening exercise.
- A successful screening exercise does not guarantee admission into the Federal University Lokoja. The Central Admissions Committee of the University will still apply other admission modalities when considering your application.
- Candidates are required to strictly adhere to the above instructions.
RECOMMEND: List of schools whose Post UTME forms are out.
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.