This is to let you know that KWASU Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of the institution has released the first batch provisional admission list for the 2020/2021 session. See the details below and how procedures on how to check.
KWASU Direct Entry Admission List is out. You can now check the KWASU DE Admission List.
READ ALSO: Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
How to Check KWASU Admission List
Via the school’s portal
- Log in to the KWASU portal via https://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/login
- Enter your Username (ie your register email) and your password (ie your surname)
- Proceed to check your admission status
Are you successfully admitted? You are to proceed with registration immediately
Candidates are also advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your KWASU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KWASU admission status.
We wish you the best of luck and congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the KWASU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
About Kwara State University
Kwara State University, also known as KWASU, is the 77th university to be registered by the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC). It is the 95th university to be recognized in Nigeria.
The university was established by the administration of Dr. Bukola Saraki in 2009 and envisioned to be more than a typical university in Nigeria. It was designed to be a center for community service and entrepreneurship. In a country where the fundamental values of volunteerism and community involvement are yet to be fully embraced, The university recognizes itself as a part of a community and has the position of a Director for Community Development for the purpose of mobilizing the community, setting assessment strategies, and identifying the needs within the community so that lecturers can use their expertise to impact directly on the communities.KWASU held her first convocation on 1 June 2013 and inaugurated KWASU Alumni Association.