This is to inform all UTME and DE candidates, who applied through JAMB for admission into the Federal University Lokoja (FUL) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and chose FUL as their 1st choice that the Post -UTME portal will be opened for the online screening exercise from Monday, 19 September 2022.
Only UTME candidates who scored 170 and above (220 and above for MBBS) are eligible to participate in the online screening exercise, while DE candidates who applied through JAMB are required to submit their biodata, O’level results and upload academic record.
ONLINE SCREEN EXERCISE
All candidates are required to follow the steps below to complete their online screening exercise:
- Candidates must have a valid personal email address before starting the application process.
- Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal and then log in with your valid 2022 JAMB registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Log in with your valid JAMB registration number to confirm eligibility.
- BIODATA PAGE: Click on Biodata and update your personal information and exam record(s).
i. UTME candidates: Update your personal information and examination record (ie the number of O’level examination sittings and O’level examination details – examination number, month, year and grades).
ii. DE candidates: Update your personal information, O’level examination record (ie the number of O’level examination sittings and O’level examination details – examination number, month, year and grades) as well as previous academic records as requested.
(Please note that uploading incorrect O’level results details (ie exam number, type and year) will result in automatic disqualification).
- PAYMENT PAGE:
i. Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME examination fee) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
• BANK PAYMENT: Go to any bank of your choice that offers RMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR; or
• CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
ii. Return to the payment page on the Post-UTME portal and confirm your payment.
- SCREEN PAGE: Go to the Post-UTME Screen Page.
• Select your most preferred choice of Program from the drop-down list of courses offered in Federal University Lokoja. Please note that you will be selected based on your most preferred program choice. Also note that your UTME and O’level subjects should qualify you for your most preferred program.
(Please visit the University website www.fulokoja.edu.ng for the O’level, UTME and DE requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja)
• Then choose the 5 O-level subjects that match your choice of Programme.
• Carefully upload a fresh O’level Exam scratch card details for verification.
(Please note that uploading wrong O’level Exam scratch card details will lead to automatic disqualification. You are allowed to use the scratch card once to verify your result).
- Wait for confirmation of result verification.
- Once your O’level result(s) are confirmed, proceed to print the result of the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
i. THE ONLINE POST-UTME SIM EXERCISE/PORTAL CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, 28 OCTOBER 2022.
ii. Candidates must possess five (5) O’-level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study achieved in not more than two (2) sittings. Credit in English language is compulsory for admission to all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level, UTME and DE requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
iii. Candidates awaiting O’level results can apply but should note that only those with O’level results will be considered for admission once the admission process begins.
iv. Only candidates who have uploaded their O’level result(s) on the JAMB e-Facility will be eligible for admission. Please note that uploading data on the JAMB e-Facility can only be done successfully at JAMB Office or any JAMB Accredited Centre.
f. Only candidates who participated in the Screening Exercise will be considered for admission in the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Only DE candidates who applied through the 2022 JAMB registration exercise and choose FUL as their 1st choice will also be considered for the screening exercise.
vi. MBBS candidates will be scheduled for a Computer Based Test (CBT) and only candidates who select MB;BS as 1st choice on JAMB portal will be considered for the MB;BS CBT screening exercise.
vii. A successful screening exercise does not guarantee admission into the Federal University Lokoja. The Central Admissions Committee of the University will still apply other admission modalities when considering your application.
viii. Candidates are required to strictly adhere to the above instructions.