Have you applied for Executive Dean’s Scholarship at the Faculty of Media & Communication? Well, even if your answer is NO, this is your time to seize this opportunity and clinch this scholarship which is offered for a Masters degree in the field of Media & Communication. Carefully read through this page for application guidelines and other vital information you need for this program.
Bournemouth University is a public research university established in 1992. It received a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, a government assessment. This scholarship is provided by Bournemouth University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding.
Why at Bournemouth University?
The university provides an authentic outlook on the career landscape by providing students and alumni with meaningful experiences, necessary perspectives, and valuable resources.
Field of Study
Faculty of Media & Communication
50% fee reduction
Number of Awards
May 31, 2022
- Applications are open for students from all over the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for Postgraduate in Faculty of Media & Communication any subject offered by the university
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Any international applicant for a full-time taught postgraduate course within the Faculty of Media & Communication must hold a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours degree (or overseas equivalent)
Bournemouth University will provide the 50% fee reduction on the tuition fees for the selected candidates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission at the university. After being enrolled, candidates should apply for the application form.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.