Tai Educational Scholarship in Tanzania.
For removing financial hindrance for high-caliber students, the Tai Tanzania is providing the Education program for the academic year 2020-21.
The program aims to support domestic students from low-income families who want to start a secondary school in Tanzania.
Tai Tanzania is a youth-led non-governmental organization that believes that education is a powerful tool in helping young people to reach their full potential. They aspire for change and growth by contributing to projects that bring positive change in our communities.
Why should you join this program? Tai’s vision is to create social, behavioral change to live in a society where youth are responsible leaders in ensuring sustainable development.
- University or Organization: Tai Tanzania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Senior secondary program
- Award: Medical cover and other stipends
- Number of Awards: Approx 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- Host Country Tanzania
- Eligible Countries: Tanzania students can apply for the award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open to children from low-income families to have access to free education, as well as lessening parent’s burden of excessive fees and other contributions.
How to Apply for Tai Educational Scholarship in Tanzania
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to enroll in the secondary school program at Mongolia Secondary School. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts of all the previous years and national ID cards.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants have must hold a previous degree with excellent academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to accomplish the language requirements of the school.
- Medical cover for one year, which will give them access to government hospitals and few private options.
- Meal allowance
- Two pairs of uniforms, shoes and school bag
- Textbooks and stationery
- Sanitary pads for girls
- Bicycles for those who live over 5 km from school and without reliable means of transport.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Recommended for You