This is an opportunity for you to apply for British Council GREAT funding for International Students which will be held in the United Kingdom. This Scholarship will be held at the University of Kent. Hence, don’t miss out on it.
The University of Kent, in collaboration with the GREAT Britain Campaign and British Council, aims to support international students who want to pursue their Master’s degrees in different areas of study.
Also, six scholarships worth £10,000 each will be made available exclusively to Chinese, Indian, Malaysian, Thai and Turkish students wishing to undertake a masters degree program at the University of Kent.
The University of Kent is one of the leading higher institutions in Canterbury, England. Also, the university produces world-class research. The University of Kent’s world-class, superb, and special way of learning enables the students to produce top-notch performance.
Here are some free online courses for you: Top 4 Tuition-Free Online Scholarships For All Courses, University of Washington Online Courses 2020 (Fully Funded), University of Queensland Free Online Courses Australia, Harvard University Free Online Certified Courses (Fully Funded). Hey, don’t hesitate to apply.
Below is everything you need to know in order to clinch the GREAT funding for International Students. Therefore, stick around as we walk you through this article.
University of Kent
The United Kingdom
This is a Masters Degree Program
Mode of Application
Number of Awards
In brief, there are Six available scholarships.
China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey
So then let us look at the eligibility criteria for GREAT funding for International Students.
- This program is available for students from China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, and Turkey
- Master degree program in any field offered by the university
- Candidate should be a citizen of one of the program’s countries. for example: China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, or Turkey, and be assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- Be active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- Be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI
- Furthermore, an applicant should Be willing to establish engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfillment
- Also, represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for programs
- Lastly, an applicant should be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK.
As a result of the shutdown of the worldwide shutdown of schools, here are some online scholarships for you
In addition, check out Top 4 Tuition-Free Online Scholarships For All Courses
The value of The grant is £10,000. Consequently, this amount will help students earn an education at the University of Kent.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of your application for the opportunity, you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. An essay must be written within 500 words about a topic that you have studied previously and why you found it interesting.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in a master’s program at the university, you must generally have a British first or second class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate subject, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native speaker of English, then you will need to reach a minimum standard of proficiency in English. You can do so with the help of the following: IELTS, PTE Academic, CAE/CPE, and TOEFL iBT.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible persons should click on the GREEN link to apply.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE