This is an opportunity for you to apply for Sports Journalism International Scholarship which will be held in Germany. This program will be taking place at the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences in Germany. Hence, don’t miss out on applying for this!!!
Sports Journalism International Scholarship aims to support international students who want to pursue their bachelor’s degree in the field of sports journalism.
Among institutions in Germany, Macromedia University university offers the best and largest internationally recognized courses in masters and bachelors degrees. There are other opportunities available for sports journalism students to explore at the university. So, just as the saying: “Opportunity comes but once”, this could be your opportunity, don’t let it sly.
Here are some free online courses for you: American University Online Scholarship (Fully Funded), Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships
Below is everything you need to know in order to clinch the Sports Journalism International Scholarship. Therefore, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
This award will be held in Germany
Before we go further, check out QUT Faculty of Law International Scholarship, Australia?
Mode of Application
Number of Awards
The number of scholarships is not specified
This program is available for international students. That is, all interested and eligible individuals are qualified for application
To begin with, let us look at the eligibility criteria for sports journalism international scholarship.
- All countries are eligible for this scholarship
- Bachelors degree program in sports journalism
- Above all, applicants should have certificates with excellent results
In this scholarship, Macromedia University of Applied Sciences will provide the training expenses to the winning candidates.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are requested to upload all the following supporting documents:
- A self-written work sample such as a sports commentary or game report (print, audio or moving image; the article can, but does not have to be published)
- A text and / or concept for the future of sports journalism
- Letter of motivation (one page)
- Tabular CV
- Proof of internship (if available)
- Abitur or university entrance qualification (certified copy)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have TOEFL iBT (at least 72 out of 120) or IELTS (at least 6.0 out of 9) or equivalent qualifications.
How to Apply
To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences. After that, candidates must submit a scholarship application form before the deadline.
Interested and eligible individuals can now apply for this scholarship via the GREEN link
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE