There is good news. The NNPC/Total scholarship application is currently going on. Listen up if you are a student looking forward to a fantastic scholarship. Also, if you wish to study abroad free of charge, then this is for you.
This is one of the most desired scholarships in Nigeria and is highly competitive, but you can increase your chances by filling out the application form correctly and thoroughly. Make sure to read the requirements and instructions very carefully before starting the application process to avoid disqualification.
You can apply for this scholarship if you want financial assistance to pursue higher education.
>>Check This Out: Scholarship Opportunities Out There For Everyone
Table of Contents
What You Need to Know about the NNPC/Total Scholarship
The NNPC/Total Scholarship award is given to Nigerian students. But then, the applicants must perform well in their field of study.
This scholarship is sponsored by:
- The Nigerian National petroleum cooperation aligns with total upstream companies in Nigeria (TUCN).
- Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig. Ltd).
- Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI)
The above annually awards scholarships to Nigerian students in the university. And this is across the country. These Nigerian students must have remarkable and good academic performance. Also, they must be highly excellent.
The Main Objectives of NNPC/Total Scholarship
The main objective of the NNPC/Total Scholarship award is to:
- Promote academic excellence.
- Also, it is to encourage students.
- Additionally, it is to give quality manpower development in the country.
Recently, the NNPC/Total Scholarship award has been used by NNPC to contribute positively to the development of Nigerian students across the country, especially those in the Niger Delta.
This scholarship has a lot of positive quota to the educational development of Nigeria. Also, it has been recorded as one of NNPC’s amazing social responsibilities.
Good enough, the scholarship is rolled out annually, and the scheme has always been a huge success yearly.
Benefits of the NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship
The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship is a highly competitive and selective scholarship program providing financial assistance towards the cost of undergraduate degrees in any discipline offered at any Nigerian accredited higher education institution. The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship is open to all Nigerians meeting the specified criteria.
At least 80% of the country’s population falls below the poverty line. The government is determined to reduce that number by increasing access to higher education and other forms of education that can help people improve their lives.
The winner of the NNPC/Total scholarship will be awarded the sum of 150,000 NGN annually. This is for the period of being a beneficiary. The sum of the NNPC/Total scholarship money given covers the following:
- The student tuition fee.
- Book allowance and other personal or educational needs.
Related Also: NNPC/ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2022/2023 is Out
NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be picked for the NNPC/Total scholarship, please note. Nigeria National petroleum cooperation has developed an amazing standard that can be used to select eligible candidates.
However, as mentioned earlier, the scholarship scheme is for students in Tertiary Institutions. The NNPC/Total scholarship is not open to all students in the institution. It is only open to those with outstanding performance in their field.
- All interested candidates must be registered as full-time undergraduates in any accredited Nigerian institution.
- Also, interested candidates must be certified 100 or 200-level undergraduate students.
- Also, the applicant must have proof of SSCE or an Equivalent certificate. These will be required. Furthermore, applicants must possess all necessary certificates in their original form.
- Additionally, there is a need for the applicant to have proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). The score will be required.
- Also, the applicant’s Admission Letter from any tertiary institution in Nigeria or Matriculation Number is part of the criteria needed.
NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship: Important Things to Know
Please, students above 200 in their UTME Examination should not apply. This is because applicants with such scores will be ignored. Also, 300-level students in any tertiary institution are not expected to apply. However, this opportunity is for 200-level students and below.
Also, students with less than a 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale or equivalent should not apply. This means you must have a 2.50 CGPA for you to be qualified. Also, if you are a current beneficiary of similar award schemes from any other International Oil Companies, you should not apply. You will be disqualified.
NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Application Form
Interestingly, the NNPC/Total scholarship application form is filled out online. You can fill out the form through the official website of the NNPC- https://scholarships.totalenergiescsredu.ng/scholarship-application-form/.
Easy Steps to Apply for the NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship
The application process is made easier with the browsers mentioned above. However, you will need an active internet connection. All you need to do is to fill in the following details correctly:
- As an applicant, you will have to fill in your University Information. This entails the institution’s name, course, and years of study.
- Also, Jamb/University Admissions Letter will be demanded as well.
- Applicant Result Information will be required to be uploaded. This includes; SSCE Result (WAEC OR NECO), Jamb Score, and current CGPA.
- Additionally, as an applicant, you will be demanded to fill in your Personal and contact Information; Date of birth, Permanent home address, active Email, Mobile Number, and recent passport photograph.
- As an applicant, information about your origin will be needed. This includes; the student’s State of Origin, Local Government Area.
- Also, a copy of proof of applicant origin will be uploaded. Ensure all documents are original copies.
- Candidates should review the application form again to ensure all fields are correctly entered appropriately and all documents are uploaded.
This is a great opportunity if you are a student looking forward to an amazing scholarship. Also, if you wish to apply, please ensure you meet the entire requirement.
If you have any questions concerning what you just read, please drop them in the comment section. Also, always visit us for more information like this.
In this post, we have given details about NNPC/Total Scholarship, including the overview, objectives, benefits, eligibility, application form, and how to apply for the scholarship.
100 & 200 Level
Is the NNPC scholarship still on?
NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2023 for young Nigerian Students. Application Deadline: 14 April 2023.
Who is eligible for the NNPC scholarship?
Students must be enrolled FULL TIME in a Nigerian university certified and approved. Must be enrolled in the 200 Level (as of January 2023) or have documentation proving enrollment in an undergraduate program for the 2020–2021 academic year.
Is Total scholarship out?
NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2022/2023 for Nigerians is ongoing. This is your opportunity to apply for this scholarship which is available to citizens of Nigeria. Have you ever wanted to win a scholarship?